Ghost Town of Singapore. These blocks HDB were vacanted years ago (build in 1979), probably in 2002. Called it ghostly probably because it’s a deserted town with no signs of humanity.
Now used as a ground for SAF’s FIBUA usage (Fighting in Built-Up Areas).
Not supposed to be trespassed but we entered as we see more than just us within the compound.
1) 1 lady who drove in to feed the stray dogs.
2) A couple taking photos inside.
3) 3 blangadesh workers who sat at the “void deck” of this town for chit-chatting.
4) 4 parking poles, where a private driving instructor was guiding a lady student how to do parallel parking.
It wasn’t scary at all but well, probably because it was in the day. Lighting was great indoors such that I could handhold my camera without flash (ISO ranging from 200 to 800 only). Look out the picture for the yellow room, I was quite attracted to that room actually (I love the colour, love the space, love the lighting there).
I didnt have a SINGLE goosebumps in any of the rooms there so I presumed nothing supernatural was with us that day (I have to caveat that I don’t know what goes on at NIGHT though… )
Overall fear factor alone: 3 out of 5
Overall fear factor with company: 0 out of 5
* I have some shots taken with my Vivitar USW, which has yet to be developed (hopefully something good comes outta it)